Therapy for Individuals in Denver, Colorado
Discover transformative individual therapy in Denver, Colorado, offered in personalized one-on-one sessions to nurture personal growth and well-being.
What Is Individual Therapy?
Individual therapy is where you and your clinician work on your therapeutic goals. Sometimes we know what our goals are and are ready to attack them head on! Other times, we don’t know what those goals look like, but we may have symptoms we want to overcome or things in our lives we want to change, and that’s okay! We start where you want us to and guide you through how to make changes, process past experiences that affect us today, and add tools to your tool belt in order for you to manage your mental health symptoms on your own. Therapy to us is what a client wants it to be, while listening non judgmentally, supporting authenticity, challenging, and providing tools to help you grow into who you want to be.
We charge $165 per 50 minute session. We believe financial circumstances should never inhibit a person’s ability to receive therapeutic services. Therefore, we also see clients with a reduced fee arrangement in place. These sessions range in price depending on what a client can afford and are renewed on a quarterly basis or when your financial circumstances change. Financial stress is hard, reach out to me and let’s talk about what works for you!
Is Individual Therapy Right For You?
Individual therapy can be immensely valuable tool for those seeking to improve their emotional well-being and overcome various challenges. If you are wondering if individual therapy is the right fit for you, consider the following:
- Individuals dealing with anxiety, depression, stress, or other emotional difficulties that impact daily life.
- Anyone facing significant life transitions, such as career changes, relationship issues, or loss, and seeking guidance and support.
- People looking to develop coping skills and build resilience to effectively navigate life’s challenges.
- Individuals who desire a confidential and non-judgmental space to explore their thoughts and feelings.
- Those seeking personal growth, self-awareness, and a deeper understanding of themselves.
- Individuals who have experienced trauma or are struggling with unresolved issues from the past.
How We Can Help You
What Are The Benefits of Individual Therapy?
- Personalized Approach: Tailored to your unique needs, individual therapy offers a customized treatment plan designed to address your specific challenges and goals.
- Confidentiality and Privacy: Your sessions are completely confidential, allowing you to freely express yourself without fear of judgement or repercussion.
- Expert Guidance: Work with a trained and experienced therapist who can provide professional insights, effective coping strategies, and evidence-based interventions.
- Goal-Oriented Progress: Collaborate with your therapist to set achievable goals and track your progress as you work towards positive change.
- Self-Discovery: Gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your patterns, and behaviors empowering you to make healthier choices and foster self-awareness.
- Enhanced Coping Skills: Develop practical techniques to manage your stress, anxiety, and other emotional challenges, building resilience and emotional well-being.
- Empowerment: Through the therapeutic process, you’ll discover your inner strengths and resources, empowering you to face life’s difficulties with confidence.
How Can I Work With Lola & Me Therapy?
Lola & Me Therapy is currently accepting new clients virtually (via telehealth) and in-person at our Denver, Colorado office located at 2727 Bryan St. Suite 610, Denver, CO 80211. To learn more or get started, use the button below to schedule a free therapy consultation. If you have questions about our services or would like to speak with a member of our team you may Contact Us.
Our clinicians are available and ready to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We work with diverse populations from children, teens, & adults in individual, couples, group, and family counseling. To see more about who we work with, click here.
We can meet in person at any our Denver office located conveniently in the Highlands area. Telehealth by SimplePractice is the technology service we will use to conduct telehealth videoconferencing appointments.
For telehealth, we will send an accessible link to your phone or email from Simple Practice. All you need to do is get comfortable in a safe space, click the link, and join for a video meeting.
To schedule a consultation you can simply click here and complete the form to secure a convenient consultation time.
We strive to meet the needs of our clients and have a variety of available therapists to ensure we can pair you with a therapist that can best support your desired goals.
We currently do not accept any insurances, however, we provide superbills for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Many of our clients go this route and it is easy to do.
While payment is expected after each session by the client, Lola & Me Therapy will provide a superbill, which is a detailed receipt that you, the client, submits to get reimbursed from your insurance company. If approved, your insurance company will reimburse you directly since you will have already paid for the services.
We recommend calling your insurance company for more information on your out-of-network benefits, and deductibles.
We offer 50-minute sessions with an optional 30-minute add-on for an additional fee. We recommend clients attend sessions a minimum of once a week to start. Depending on the nature of the client's needs, meeting twice a week is a possibility. Once you are progressing in therapy we can move to bi-weekly or monthly maintenance sessions.