Therapy for Couples in Denver, Colorado
Discover transformative couples therapy in Denver, Colorado, offered in personalized one-on-one sessions to nurture personal growth and well-being.
What Is Couples Therapy?
Couples therapy is a collaborative process where partners work together, guided by a skilled therapist, to achieve their relationship goals. Just as in individual therapy, couples may come with clear objectives or a desire to enhance their relationship without knowing how. We create a safe space for open expression, aiming to improve communication, trust, and emotional connection. Tailored to the unique needs of each couple, our approach supports authenticity, fosters growth, and equips partners with the tools to navigate challenges effectively. Couples therapy is a personalized journey, helping partners become the best versions of themselves and fostering a fulfilling, harmonious relationship.
We charge $200 per 50 minute session & $300 for 90 minutes. We believe financial circumstances should never inhibit a person’s ability to receive therapeutic services. Therefore, we also see clients with a reduced fee arrangement in place. These sessions range in price depending on what a client can afford and are renewed on a quarterly basis or when your financial circumstances change. Financial stress is hard, reach out to me and let’s talk about what works for you!
Is Couples Therapy Right For You?
Couples therapy can be immensely valuable tool for couples seeking to improve their relationship and overcome various challenges. If you are wondering if couples therapy is the right fit for you, consider the following:
- You and your partner are dealing with relationship challenges, communication issues, or conflicts impacting your daily life.
- You are going through significant life transitions together, such as job changes, parenting, or loss, and need guidance and support as a couple.
- Both of you want to develop healthy coping mechanisms and enhance your resilience to navigate challenges in your relationship and individual lives.
- You desire a confidential and non-judgemental space to explore your relationship dynamics, thoughts, and emotions with your partner.
- You are seeking mutual personal growth, improved self-awareness, and a deeper understanding of each other within the context of your relationship.
- Your relationship has experienced trauma or you’re struggling with unresolved issues from the past, and you both want to work through these challenges together.
How We Can Help You
What Are The Benefits of Couples Therapy?
- Improved Communication: Couples therapy provides a safe space for partners to express themselves openly and honestly. Therapists can teach effective communication skills, helping couples listen actively and understand each other better.
- Conflict Resolution: Therapy equips couples with tools to navigate conflicts constructively. Partners learn how to address disagreements respectfully, finding resolutions that strengthen the relationships rather than creating distance.
- Enhanced Emotional Intimacy: Therapy helps couples reconnect emotionally, fostering a deeper understanding and intimacy. Partners can explore their feelings and vulnerabilities, leading to a more profound emotional bond.
- Rebuilding Trust: For couples dealing with breaches of trust, therapy provides a structured environment to work through betrayals. Therapists guide the process of rebuilding trust, helping partners heal and move forward.
- Shared Goals & Growth: Couples therapy helps partners align their goals and aspirations, ensuring that both individuals are on the same page regarding their future. It encourages mutual growth, supporting each other’s personal and collective development.
- Strengthened Commitment: Through therapy, couples can reaffirm their commitment to each other. By addressing challenges and nurturing their relationship, partners often find a renewed sense of dedication, leading to a stronger and more enduring partnership.
How Can I Work With Lola & Me Therapy?
Lola & Me Therapy is currently accepting new clients virtually (via telehealth) and in-person at our Denver, Colorado office located at 2727 Bryan St. Suite 610, Denver, CO 80211. To learn more or get started, use the button below to schedule a free therapy consultation. If you have questions about our services or would like to speak with a member of our team you may Contact Us.
Our clinicians are available and ready to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We work with diverse populations from children, teens, & adults in individual, couples, group, and family counseling. To see more about who we work with, click here.
We can meet in person at any our Denver office located conveniently in the Highlands area. Telehealth by SimplePractice is the technology service we will use to conduct telehealth videoconferencing appointments.
For telehealth, we will send an accessible link to your phone or email from Simple Practice. All you need to do is get comfortable in a safe space, click the link, and join for a video meeting.
To schedule a consultation you can simply click here and complete the form to secure a convenient consultation time.
We strive to meet the needs of our clients and have a variety of available therapists to ensure we can pair you with a therapist that can best support your desired goals.
We currently do not accept any insurances, however, we provide superbills for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Many of our clients go this route and it is easy to do.
While payment is expected after each session by the client, Lola & Me Therapy will provide a superbill, which is a detailed receipt that you, the client, submits to get reimbursed from your insurance company. If approved, your insurance company will reimburse you directly since you will have already paid for the services.
We recommend calling your insurance company for more information on your out-of-network benefits, and deductibles.
We offer 50-minute sessions with an optional 30-minute add-on for an additional fee. We recommend clients attend sessions a minimum of once a week to start. Depending on the nature of the client's needs, meeting twice a week is a possibility. Once you are progressing in therapy we can move to bi-weekly or monthly maintenance sessions.