Therapy for Families in Denver, Colorado
What Is Family Therapy?
Family therapy is where full families, siblings, parent and child, or any familial relationship can come in and work through their challenges to create a stronger family unit. We provide a safe space to help make progression on goals, work through continuing patterns, and ultimately to guide better communication where each member feels seen, valued, and heard by each other in a supported way. We view families as units our clients define as family, not just blood relatives. Emily Grace, and Maddy would love to help assist you and your loved ones on this journey!
Emily Grace works with families using structural family therapy and strategic family therapy approaches. This means she will work towards better communication patterns, emphasize the goals and boundary setting within the unit, increase problem solving abilities, all while reestablishing healthy familial roles and functions.
Maddy utilizes a combination of supportive family therapy, narrative therapy, communication strategies, cognitive behavioral therapy, and solution focused brief therapy, while using psycho education to help guide families to better understanding of each other and how to operate the family system.
We charge $200 per 50 minute session & $300 for 90 minutes. We believe financial circumstances should never inhibit a person’s ability to receive therapeutic services. Therefore, we also see clients with a reduced fee arrangement in place. These sessions range in price depending on what a client can afford and are renewed on a quarterly basis or when your financial circumstances change. Financial stress is hard, reach out to us and let’s talk about what works for you!
Is Family Therapy Right For You?
Family therapy can be immensely valuable tool for those seeking to improve their family dynamics, strengthen relationships, and overcome various challenges. If you are wondering if family therapy is the right fit for your family, consider the following:
- Family therapy is suitable for families facing communication challenges, conflicts, or unresolved issues that impact their relationships and dynamics.
- If your family is experiencing significant life transitions, such as divorce, remarriage, or blending families, family therapy can offer valuable support and guidance.
- Families dealing with behavioral problems in children or teenagers can benefit from the structured approach of family therapy to address and resolve these issues together.
- Family therapy is appropriate for families seeking to improve their overall functioning, strengthen bonds, and create a more harmonious and supportive home environment.
- If you family is facing crises, grief, or trauma, family therapy provides a safe space for processing emotions and healing collectively.
- Whether you want to enhance communication, resolve conflicts, or simply improve family relationships, family therapy offers a collaborative and holistic approach to address your unique needs and goals.
How We Can Help You
What Are The Benefits of Family Therapy?
- Improved Communication: Family therapy fosters open and effective communication among family members, promoting understanding and empathy.
- Strengthened Relationships: Through therapy, family members can build stronger bonds, enhancing their emotional connection and support for each other.
- Conflict Resolution: Family therapy equips families with constructive resolution skills, enabling them to handle disagreements more productively.
- Enhanced Problem-Solving: Therapy helps families develop problem-solving strategies, fostering resilience in overcoming challenges together.
- Healthy Boundaries: Family therapy assists in establishing healthy boundaries and roles within the family, leading to a more balanced and harmonious environment.
- Support During Transitions: Families undergoing significant life changes, such as relocation, divorce, or loss, find valuable support and guidance in navigating these transitions.
- Empowerment and Resilience: Family therapy empowers families to cope with adversity, promoting overall resilience and well-being within the family unit.
How Can I Work With Lola & Me Therapy?
Lola & Me Therapy is currently accepting new clients virtually (via telehealth) and in-person at our Denver, Colorado office located at 2727 Bryan St. Suite 610, Denver, CO 80211. To learn more or get started, use the button below to schedule a free therapy consultation. If you have questions about our services or would like to speak with a member of our team you may Contact Us.
Our clinicians are available and ready to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We work with diverse populations from children, teens, & adults in individual, couples, group, and family counseling. To see more about who we work with, click here.
We can meet in person at any our Denver office located conveniently in the Highlands area. Telehealth by SimplePractice is the technology service we will use to conduct telehealth videoconferencing appointments.
For telehealth, we will send an accessible link to your phone or email from Simple Practice. All you need to do is get comfortable in a safe space, click the link, and join for a video meeting.
To schedule a consultation you can simply click here and complete the form to secure a convenient consultation time.
We strive to meet the needs of our clients and have a variety of available therapists to ensure we can pair you with a therapist that can best support your desired goals.
We currently do not accept any insurances, however, we provide superbills for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Many of our clients go this route and it is easy to do.
While payment is expected after each session by the client, Lola & Me Therapy will provide a superbill, which is a detailed receipt that you, the client, submits to get reimbursed from your insurance company. If approved, your insurance company will reimburse you directly since you will have already paid for the services.
We recommend calling your insurance company for more information on your out-of-network benefits, and deductibles.
We offer 50-minute sessions with an optional 30-minute add-on for an additional fee. We recommend clients attend sessions a minimum of once a week to start. Depending on the nature of the client's needs, meeting twice a week is a possibility. Once you are progressing in therapy we can move to bi-weekly or monthly maintenance sessions.